top of page

Mysite Group

Public·82 members
Rezo Udin
Rezo Udin

BB King Blues Master Text For I II And IIIpdf

How to Learn from BB King's Blues Master Texts

If you are a fan of blues guitar and want to learn from one of the greatest masters of the genre, you might be interested in BB King's Blues Master Texts. These are three books that contain transcriptions and analysis of BB King's solos and rhythm guitar parts from some of his most famous songs. The books also include a legend of musical symbols and tips on how to play like BB King.

BB King Blues Master Text For I II And IIIpdf

The books cover songs such as "You Upset Me Baby", "Rock Me Baby", "The Thrill Is Gone", "You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now", "Payin' the Cost To Be The Boss", "Three O'Clock Blues", "Every Day I Have The Blues", "All Over Again", and "Sweet Little Angel". Each song is divided into sections such as intro, first solo, second solo, and rhythm guitar. Each section has examples that show the notes, chords, scales, techniques, and expressions that BB King used.

The books are available in PDF format online. You can download them for free from various websites such as Academia.edu[^1^], Sciarium[^2^], or Vdocuments[^3^]. You can also print them out or view them on your computer or tablet. To get the most out of the books, you should also listen to the original recordings of the songs and try to play along with them. You can find the recordings on YouTube, Spotify, or other music platforms.

Learning from BB King's Blues Master Texts can help you improve your blues guitar skills and develop your own style. You can learn how to play with emotion, expression, and groove. You can also learn how to use different scales, modes, arpeggios, bends, vibrato, slides, hammer-ons, pull-offs, and other techniques that make blues guitar sound so distinctive. You can also learn how to improvise over different chord progressions and create your own solos.

BB King was one of the most influential and respected blues guitarists of all time. He inspired generations of musicians with his soulful and expressive playing. By studying his Blues Master Texts, you can learn from his legacy and become a better blues guitarist yourself.

BB King was not only a great musician, but also a generous and humble person. He was involved in many charitable causes, especially related to education and health. He founded the B.B. King Museum and Delta Interpretive Center in his hometown of Indianola, Mississippi, to preserve and celebrate his legacy and the history of the Delta blues. He also supported the B.B. King Music Education Program, which provides music education to young students in Mississippi and other states.

BB King received many honors and awards for his contributions to music and culture. He was inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame in 1980, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1987, and the Rhythm and Blues Music Hall of Fame in 2014. He received the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 1987, the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2006, and the National Medal of Arts in 1990. He also received honorary doctorates from several universities, including Yale, Brown, and Berklee College of Music.

BB King died on May 14, 2015, at the age of 89, in Las Vegas, Nevada. He had been suffering from diabetes and other health problems for several years. His funeral was held on May 30, 2015, in Indianola, Mississippi, where thousands of fans and admirers paid their respects. He was buried at the B.B. King Museum and Delta Interpretive Center. His music and influence live on in the hearts and minds of millions of people around the world. c481cea774

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page